Know How to Crack PTE-A Speaking Like a Pro with PTE Tutorials!
PTE-A Speaking is not just answering 5 types of questions in 30-35 minutes. It is the test of your Oral Fluency and Pronunciations that shows your communication with proper pronunciation.
But do you know even many of the English native speaker lose marks in the speaking section? Here are a few tips that can help you avoid a few mistakes:
- Oral Fluency is better when you speak at a normal pace and natural tone. Do not fake or use forced accents.
- Avoid the pause sounds like ‘aah’, ‘uhmm’.
- Do not use unnecessary fillers to form the sentences.
- Stopping not only breaks the flow but also shows that you are under-confident. Do not stop even if you commit a mistake.
- Practice using difficult words and use them often to get them right.
- Do not take a pause of more than 3 seconds.
Apart from all of these, practice as much as you can. You can also take the help of the PTE Tutorials app that helps you record and practice for the speaking section on various topics, and you can also take the PTE mock tests that help you practice further and make you familiar with the exam-type
View original infographic source: Know How to Crack PTE-A Speaking Like a Pro with PTE Tutorials!