What Are the Advantages of Decorative Concrete Coatings in Commercial and Residential Settings?
Decorative concrete coatings have become a new trend because of its strength, beauty, durability, and affordability. Most of the showrooms, retailers, and restaurants throughout the country are using this coating to attract more customers. These coatings have the capacity of changing the dull and boring grey slabs into a beautiful work of art, making it more appealing to the customers. These coatings offer a lot of advantages and benefits. When you are choosing decorative coatings for your office or home, you are actually choosing the option that will not only save your money but also your precious time.
Advantages of Using Decorative Concrete Coating:
You will often find that the homeowners make use of carpets and mats to cover up the floors. However, these carpets are susceptible to hold stains and odors. These coatings have a lot of benefits to both commercial and residential settings which are as follows:
1. Not Prone to Scratching: When you choose quality decorative coatings, it becomes difficult to get scratched by regular use and heavy foot traffic. In other words, you can save a lot of money and time and further investments on repairs and replacements and maintenance. As compared to the vinyl floors which are prone to wear and tear, decorative concrete coatings stand out as one of the best flooring options for your office or home.
2. Low Maintenance: You will find different epoxy and vinyl coatings for your solid floor but all of them need a level of waterproofing. You will find different hues, textures, and patterns to browse from and you will discover something that will accommodate your taste and your stylistic layout. Also, concrete floors do not retain any moisture and therefore it is moisture-proof. So, you will not have to think about any unwanted stains on the floor. decorative concrete coatings are the best and you do not have to worry about the moisture factor at all. In other words, the maintenance cost is low.
3. Eco-Friendly Solution: One of the eco-friendliest flooring options available in the market is the decorative concrete coatings. These coatings are obtained from organic plant sources and therefore it is not harmful. Most of the houses make use of carpets to cover up the concrete floors but instead of doing that, you can simply use strokes of the decorative coats to maintain it as well as stain it with your desired color or pattern. This effective solution is for the long term.
4. Affordable and Cost-Effective Solution: Apart from the other important benefits that come along with the product, affordability and cost-effectiveness are the two most impressive benefits that buyers can enjoy. Neither you need to invest heavily in installment nor spend money on repairs and maintenance. The coating is excessively strong and durable which acts as resistant against any kind of damages and wear and tear. The low cost coupled with low maintenance cost makes it one of the best flooring solutions for every purpose. Also, the cost of cleaning and running cost is inexpensive. It is easy to clean and all you need to do is apply a sealer after 4 years.
5. Choice of Flexible Designs: Another essential benefit of decorative concrete coatings is that you get flexible designs and patterns, unlike the other flooring options. You can create your own patterns and polished looks- something which you will never get in any other kind of floor coverings.
These decorative coatings are an effective flooring solution because of their durability, strength, and longevity. The concrete floor will be able to resist any kind of weather, heavy loads, dust and mold.